Phoenix Fluid Dynamics 4
Your Choice for Efficient Fluid Dynamics, V-Ray Integration & Huge Cost-SavingsPhoenix FD is a fluid dynamics simulator capable of creating a wide range of effects including fire, smoke, flames, liquids,explosions, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. It is seamlessly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max and is optimized to render with V-Ray.
Artist-friendly | Budget-friendly - All LevelsPhoenix FD offers you unmatched versatility in fluid simulation and can be used by artists with different skill levels. You have quick presets, intuitive controls and setups are easily done for V/FX in film, advertising or design in the new media. Phoenix FD offers advanced controls for the experienced artists who thrive to create realistic fluid effects of all kinds.
You know what's even better?
Get thinkingParticles + Phoenix Subscription Bundle for a savings of $105!
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
▪ Realistic and detailed fire & smoke simulation
▪ Flexible and fast FLIP liquid simulation
▪ Great foam simulation for beer and coffee
▪ Simulating waves and rendering infinite oceans
▪ Variable viscosity simulation allows for melting and solidifying fluids
▪ Retiming of simulations allows for slow-down and bullet time effects
▪ Wavelet resimulation allows to add more details to fire/smoke simulations on a second pass
▪ Fast and accurate previews of grids, particles, meshes, forces, and a very fast and realistic GPU preview of smoke and fire
▪ Great V-Ray integration and fast CPU rendering of fire & smoke, liquids and particles,
▪ V-Ray GPU rendering of fire, smoke, and liquids
▪ Integration with Krakatoa, Frost, Stoke and Particle Flowconstrained and can’t add more machines);
▪ Easy network rendering, without any IT expertise or data preparation - a solution that works for anyone.
PowerfulPhoenix FD is an all-in one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more.
Artist FriendlyBuilt for 3D artists who wants to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls.
InteractivePreview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly.
Creative ControlCreate all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, re-timing and refining simulations.
- 3ds Max 2022