Native MP4 Video Codecs for 3ds Max
maxMp4: CPU/GPU h.264. h.265 Codec for 3ds Max
Cebas Visual Technology Inc. is excited to announce, for immediate release, its first commercial Release of maxMP4, a file exporter plug-in for 3ds Max.
MaxMp4 is a plugin for 3ds Max that allows users to create MP4 videos from their rendered frames. It acts as a standard 3ds Max file exporter plugin and can be found in the Save As dialog of 3ds Max. When the user selects MP4 as the output format, they can use the SETUP option to specify the quality and MP4 codec to use..
With maxMp4, users can easily create high-quality MP4 videos without the need for re-encoding or transcoding, saving time and streamlining their workflow. It supports both GPU and CPU rendering and offers support for h.264 and h265 encoding, ensuring that users can produce professional-grade videos without sacrificing performance or efficiency.
Major features are:
- CPU/GPU Accelerated mp4 File Generation
- h.264 right from inside of 3ds Max
- h.265 support, with codec installed (Microsoft Store)
- Optional additional Windows System Codecs supported
- Bypass the need for re-encoding or transcoding, saving time and streamlining the workflow.